Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Amazing Wonders of Apple Cider Vinegar : The "Bragg" Way

Yehey!  After almost a month of searching this wonder vinegar, I got to hold a bottle of it.  Feeling excited?  Of course!

It tastes like any other vinegar but the health benefits it claim are endless.   Apple cider vinegar is a fermented vinegar made from apples.   I tried it myself for almost a month and I can attest that it proved what it claimed to do.   I bought this Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss/management purposes.  To be honest, I am not overweight but I tend to fell short of breathe when walking too long that's why I chose to lose weight.  Also, summer is just a month away, so beach-ready body is a MUST!  
Sorry for the flash here...
After more than a month of taking this apple cider vinegar coupled with 1 hour walking/jogging everyday, I had a total weight loss of 6 kilos.   Sorry, I was not able to took a "before and after" picture of me.   From 58 kilos down to 52.   One good thing, this vinegar suppresses my appetite.


At least 30 minutes before every meal, drink a glass of the apple cider mixture.   How to do it?  Mix two teaspoons (10mL) of the apple cider vinegar into a 12 oz. of warm (not hot) water.   I use the measuring cup of my daughter's vitamins.   Then immediately drink it.   If you cannot afford its taste, you can mix honey into it.

Bragg's nutritional facts.Certified organic and is diluted to 5% acidity!

A natural cleansing, healing and energizing drink.   Just remember to buy the one with the "mother" in it.

Try also using the vinegar as one of the ingredients of your salad dressing.   Or replace your vinegars at home with this one.

My first bottle of Bragg is almost half empty... So I immediately purchase one because it's always out of stock.

I have this allergic rhinitis that occurs every morning especially during cold season.   Having a sweet tooth, tonsillitis is always my constant "visitor".  Antihistamine and antibiotics has always been my best friends during these sickness attacks. I noticed after a month of taking this vinegar, I haven't had allergy attacks.  Further, there was a time that I ate halo-halo and forgot to drink plenty of water.  The morning after, I happened to have sore throat that could lead to tonsillitis if not given the proper medicine.   During that time, my doctor was out of town and I was a bit lazy to find other doctors.  Miracle really do happen, because after two days, my soar throat disappeared.

REMINDER :  In buying an apple cider vinegar, always (as in ALWAYS) buy the one with the "Mother".   This means that this kind of vinegar is unfiltered. 

There are still multiple health benefits that this vinegar claims.   You can search through the web.   For now, these are my experience with this miracle vinegar.

Have you also tried this Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar?   Share it with us, we would love to hear those.





No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!