Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New! Relumins Water Infuser Bottle : REVIEW


Hola, pretties!

Drinking water benefits our body a lot.  In fact, it can aid us in our journey to weight loss and drinking more than eight glasses of water a day can aid in proper food digestion, fat burning and increased metabolism rate.  But, despite these benefits, even I, could not sometimes meet the required eight glasses a day.  I would occasionally chose a bottle of Coke over a glass of water because of its nice, refreshing taste.

But hey, wait!  Now, you can drink water in style and with more health benefits, using this new water infuser bottle from Relumins.   
Photo credits : www.flawlessbeautyandskinph.com
Photo credits : www.flawlessbeautyandskinph.com

Before we review the water infuser bottle, let me share to you what is infused water.  Infused water is also considered as a detoxed water or fruit flavored water.  You can generally combine any kind of vegetables, fruits or herbs you want in a cold water.

Let's discuss the RELUMINS WATER INFUSER BOTTLE that I enjoyed using right now.  
The water bottle is specially designed for fruits infusing water.  It comes with a separate chamber to hold fruits, vegetables or herbs that you like.  It also comes with a juice squeezer which makes it a multi-functional bottle.  I can fill it with more than enough water because it is bigger than the usual water bottle, I need not to refill it more often especially during road trips.  But it is not that too big because it can still comfortably seat in the car's bottle holder.  It also comes with a carry cord which makes it convenient to carry and take out anywhere.

I even bring along with me my Relumins Water Infuser Bottle in the office.  I would just put my choice of fruit/s and herb inside its separate storage and fill it with cold water.  Then, I will only refill the water once emptied and so, I am enjoying a fruit infused water the whole day!


Let's take a look on the water infuser bottle along with the Relumins Collagen Blend :
My water infuser bottle from Relumins together with Relumins Premium Collagen Blend in Blueberry Drink Mix


The bottle is made of durable plastic in light blue.
To properly infuse the fruits into the water, the bottle has three (3) parts : the bottle's body,
the squeezer and fruit/herb container.
My bottle with the Relumins Collagen Blend in Blueberry
I previously tried juicing years back (Read my article on juicing, HERE.) but it took me so long in the preparation, so I just gave up after giving birth to my second child.

Sliced lemon and mint leaves with Relumins Collagen Blend in Natural Pineapple Flavor.. My favorite!
Adding Relumins Premium Collagen Blend to the fruit infused water will maximize skin nutrition.

...Or only plain water... (My desk is a bit messy..)
Benefits of Relumins Water Infuser Bottle

  • Specially designed for fruit infused water 
  • An easy and healthy way to increase water intake
  • Safety material with simple and elegant design 
  • With carry cord that makes it convenient to take out
  • Matte body for easy grip
  • Includes juice squeezer
  • Can be used for any indoor and outdoor activities
This water bottle costs for only Php550.00 and you can purchase it directly at Flawless Beauty and Skin website (click the LINK).  

To enjoy more of your fruit infused water, you can also add their Premium Collagen Drink where you can choose from their three available flavors : pineapple, blueberry or vanilla.  I have tried two of such and I can say that I love the blueberry flavor. 

To know more about Relumins and their products, check out these sites :


Have you tried any fruit infused water?  Share your recipes and thoughts on the comments box below.  I would love to hear from you.

Stay healthy and pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!