Sunday, March 23, 2014

Juicing Fruits & Veggies : DeeWorkingMom's Newest Addiction

I have been so busy these past few months that I have neglected writing.  With all the activities in my work and at home, I could not allot extra time in writing.   My husband and I has been preoccupied with our house construction and moving in including activities of my kid, I set aside writing an article here.  Another thing is that I was hook in reading a new set of books from George Martin that I could not afford not to finish those books.  Anyways, enough of my blabbering talks.

I know everyone knows about this juicing fruits and vegetables craze now.   And guess what?  I'm also into it.  Well, I was inspired my our older brother's "eating-healthy, exercise-more lifestyle" for the past year.   Also, I feel bloated and I need to cleanse my physical body.

Here's some of my juiced fruits and vegetables :


1 cucumber, 1 carrot, 1 green apple, 2 stalks celery and 2 cups coconut juice
1 cucumber, 3 bananas, 1 lemon, 2 apples, 1 cup watermelon and 2 cups of coconut juice
I did not go totally "juiced-up".   I also eat my usual breakfast but I had my juiced fruits and vegetables as lunch and dinner.  I also opt to eat fruits as my morning and afternoon snacks.   These routine went for three days.

And my observation?  My body feels lighter and the good thing is, my body gets all the nutrients provided by these fruits and vegetables at a single time.  By the way, I never discarded the pulps out of the juiced fruits and vegetables.  Instead, I included them in the juice I drink so that the fibers in it will not be wasted.   Healthier!


Want more juicing recipes?  Click HERE!!!

What's your juicing experience?  I also love to hear it!!!












POST YOUR ADS HERE!