Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weider Fat Burner with Chromium Picolinate and Green Tea

This post has been drafted 3 months ago but I just recently taken notice of this and decided to finish it.   

Okay, lately I have been obsessed on losing weight that I had to take extra effort (not to mention extra budget) to achieve my goals.   Aside from my usual jogging and physical activities, I was able to take the Bragg Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (click the link to read my review on this) before deciding to buy another weight loss product.   

Of course, I had to be careful on purchasing a weight loss product which would not also risk my health.   After so many research, I decided to buy Weider Fat Burner with Chromium Picolinate and Green Tea.  


I bought this product through Lazada for PhP1,358.00.  They have in 300 tablets and 150 tablets available.   I bought the 300 tablets since it's on sale.

I think this product made a good first impression on me since upon opening, it has a very enticing and delicious smell.   Imagine eating cinnamon roll, it smells cinnamon mainly because one of its content in every tablet is the cinnamon powder. 




What I like with this product is its natural ingredients.   Okay, so let's tackle its main ingredients and its benefit on weight loss :
  • Chromium Picolinate : An "essential trace element" that our body needs to regulate blood-sugar levels.   Promotes weight loss by controlling the appetite, preserving lean muscle mass and reducing the body fat.   It aims to reduce the body's cravings for sweets and works to make it easier to burn more calories.
  • Green Tea Extract : Research shows that green tea extract is useful for burning fat and boosting your metabolism.   Green tea inhibits fat cell development and increase fat excretion
  • Kola Nut Extract : Kola nut is the seed of the Kola nut plant and is widely used in Nigeria and many West African countries.  This is used for short term relief of fatigue, depression, lack of normal muscle tone, for weight loss and migraines.
  • Caffeine (source from green tea extract and kola nut extract)
  • Cinnamon Powder :  Rich in manganese, iron, calcium and fiber.  It has been used since medieval times to cure indigestion, bloating and diarrhea.  It keeps you feeling full; a natural digestive; helps energy levels, concentration and alertness and improves gut health.
  •  Cayenne Powder : The main active ingredient in cayenne powder is capsaicin which is said to be a "thermogenic chemical".  Thermogenic chemicals help speed your metabolism and decrease your appetite.   This powder not only promote weight loss but also increase blood flow, maintains healthy blood pressure, increase your sex drive, helps reduce ulcers and promotes a healthy digestive system.


Of course, this weight loss supplement shall be coupled with hard work to see better and faster results.   And when I say hard work it means consistent exercise.  

As per directions stated on its bottle, you have to take 2 tablets at least half an hour before breakfast and another two half an hour before lunch.   During my regular days without this supplement, at around 10 AM, I would take my usual snack break at work because of hunger and a great appetite for food.   Same with during the afternoon, at 3 PM, I would really search for food and sometimes I have cravings for certain foods that I call for a food delivery from a local fast food outlet.

Its promise on suppressing my appetite took effect hours after taking the first two tablets.  I was so amazed by its effect that I barely notice the time.  It was already lunch time and me without craving for a snack to dig in at 10 AM.   Although it does not deliver a drastic change on my body weight but I feel lighter than the usual.   I also have no cravings for sweet or salty foods, unlike before.   I do not feel bloated even during my pre and post monthly period.  

I have no jitters nor palpitations.  I have no experience of nausea while taking this and it has no effect on my skin since there were no skin breakouts or allergies that came out while taking this.   Taking this supplements increase my level of alertness and even if I stay late the night before, I did not feel so stressful or tired at work during the day.

the actual size
However, do not take this supplement if you are pregnant, lactating or you are taking medications for an existing medical condition.  My only concern is the tablets is too big for me to swallow, but nevertheless, it's only a minor issue.

I already finished a bottle after more than two months.   I plan to take a rest on taking this supplement while I still continue to do my usual physical exercises. 

So here's my verdict on this weight loss supplement :

PROS :
Excellent smell, nice packaging
Natural ingredients
Increase level of alertness; keeps me focus even during stressful days
No jittery feeling; no heart palpitations
Gets rid of bloating
Excellent appetite suppresant
No untoward reaction on my skin or bowel movements
I lose extra weight, though not drastic, but still I like it

CONS :
Not locally available; availability on only selected stores
Size of the tablet; stucks on my throat
No trial packs or they could have a bottle of 30 tablets to make it more affordable


VALUE FOR ITS PRICE : 5/5
PACKAGING / PRESENTATION : 5/5
PERFORMANCE : 4/5
   OVER-ALL RATING : 4.6

Will I buy this product again?  Of course, I would!  I would take a rest for a few months but I would still chose to buy this product in time that I again want to have another weight loss supplement.

What weight loss product have you tried?   Share your story here!



4 comments:

  1. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected..thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..
    silicea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to read my post. I have been in hiatus for a long time because of personal issues but I will be updating my blog and my posts one of these days.

      Stay pretty!

      Delete
  2. hi! i am taking this right now and suddenly i am itchy. Naexperience mo din ba ito? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not experience any itchiness or encounter skin problems when taking this supplement. You could have been experiencing allergic reactions to one or more of its ingredients. You better stop using it and see a doctor if nag-persist pa ang itchiness.

      Stay pretty and healthy!

      Delete





POST YOUR ADS HERE!