Tuesday, July 15, 2014

PICKED : Skinmate Trio Set

Hello, pretties!

I met a friend that I have not seen for more than a year.   Not to be too judgmental , but way back years ago, her face is so prone to pimples and acne due to its oiliness.   She was even making a joke of her face having so many pimples.   But I can't help but ask what she is using on her skin now that her face became visibly clear of pimples and acne.  It even has no pimple and acne marks on it.   And she also has a lighter skin tone now.  The curiosity in me pops all the questions on the skin care products she's into now.

She's proud of introducing to me Skinmate's "best" (as what she described it) products : (DRUM ROLLS PLEASE... TADAAAH!)  : SKINMATE SHARK OIL, FACIAL TONER, PLACENTA CREAMS and SQUALENE CARROT SOAP.

And guess what?   Being curious, I rushed to the mall to also pick and try these babies.   

I called them the Skinmate Trio Set.   I did not bought their placenta cream because I could not afford to let go of my present face cream from Relumins (I will write a separate review of it soon).   Check my review of Relumins Advance White TA Stem Cell Therapy on the link.


Skinmate Squalene Carrot Soap (125 grams)
PhP52.00
With squalene, carrot extract and sunblock
 SKINMATE CARROT SOAP is very rich in Vitamin A coming from a naturally extracted carrot plants.   Vitamin A's important function includes tissue differentiation, general growth, visual function and reproduction.


Skinmate Facial Toner (100mL)
PhP62.00
SKINMATE FACIAL TONER is made from the finest, freshest calamansi extracts. These fresh farm grown fruits and vegetables known thru the ages to pamper, nurture and clear skin the nature way. With its ingredients, Skinmate Facial Toner does not leave the skin dry every after uses. It easily removes make-up, get rid of dust and dirt that can cause pimples and unclogs pores that enable the skin to breathe. Because it is natural, it is never harmful to sensitive skin and does not strip off the face its natural oil, leaving the skin fresh looking and flawless.

SKINMATE SHARK OIL (7.5 mL)
PhP55.00
SKINMATE SHARK OIL effectively treats pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and other skin blemishes such as freckles and age spots. SKINMATE SHARK OIL guarantees to whiten darkened and burnt skin caused by excessive use of harsh whitening agents. 

I don't have pimples all over my face but I just wanted to try these products since I have visible pores and have whiteheads/blackheads.   Maybe these could be angels on my facial issues.

As of writing this, I am currently on my first week of using these.  *fingers crossed*

There you go, pretties!  Have you also tried Skinmate products?  What is/are your favorites?  Share your experience through writing on the comment box below.

17 comments:

  1. I heard shark oil is good in minimizing pimples and healing pimple marks. The only risk on using shark oil is that it has a visible peeling effect and can cause itchiness on the skin. I've been there. Will be writing a review on the shark oil one of these days.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i do using shark oil, yung nging effect nya sa kin nagred ng malaki tapos nagbabalat sya, ganun din ba yung nging effect sa inyo? i just wanna ask n din if anung product ng shark oil yung pangpatanggal ng redness or i just need to wait 1 week matatanggal din sya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, the redness occured about 2 days after using the shark oil. Then on the 3rd day, visible na yung peeling nya. I just use hydrocort cream during the peeling stage kasi medyo makati sya. So, how's the shark oil effect on your skin?

      Delete
  3. hi i just the product once, then the next day i recognize its like peeling and a big red spot i really dont like it it makes my face looks so red, ask ko lng po If anung product ang makakapag tanggal dun sa redness? or i just need to wait 1 week mawawala din sya? thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my case, the red spots just disappeared. Although I felt scared at first (and promise not to use the shark oil again). The red spots are itchy, that's why I use hydrocort cream to prevent itchiness. By the way, I use the shark oil for 3 consecutive days and stopped it na. So how's the shark oil effect on your skin, so far?

      Delete
  4. Hi, Ive been using shark oil for 2 weeks (with cream and soap *triple action whitening soap*). Nung una nag peel ung face ko pero 2 days lang. then ung napaka nakakahiya kong pimples e nag light as in. Not visible na ang pimples ko ngayon, healed na din ang scars (hopefully) for a week later on. I am a first time user of this product. I'll post some reviews soon.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that the shark oil works good on you especially on your pimples and scars. However, I stopped using the soap because it made my skin too dry.

      Delete
  5. hi, im using the pearl cream.. lumalabas nga lng mga pimples.. bakit kaya ganun?

    ReplyDelete
  6. im using the cream.. but ive noticed na lumalabas mga pimples.. bakit kaya ganun? one week na ko gumagamit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Very sorry for the super late reply. Been in a complete hiatus for a long period due to personal issues. But I promise to update my blog on of these days.

      You must e experiencing a purging effect. Yung reaction ng skin natin is different, so maybe sa iyo is ganyan ang reaction. I have not tried using Skinmate's cream but I find their facial toner great.

      Stay pretty and healthy!

      Delete
  7. Hi, bumIli kasi ako ng skinmate toner ang dami ko kasing pimples and marks. And gusto ko na talaga syang matanggal. Is it okay na gumamit non afetr mag wash ako sa face ng kojic soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the very late reply. I've been in hiatus for a long period due to personal issues but I will be back blogging and updating posts one of these days.

      Yes, toners are intended to be used after you cleanse your face. However, I am not a regular user of the kojic soap because of its strong reaction on my face. I use kojic soap on my face maximum of 2 days in a week only. But I love using kojic soap on my body.

      Stay pretty and healthy!

      Delete
  8. Hello...tanong ko lang kung yung gamit mo is skinmate soap, toner and cream only ngpapeel b sa mukha?thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Using the Shark Oil made my skin peel. Medyo makati at first but sulit naman sya after mag-peel lahat. With the soap, I experience micro-peeling. However, I have not tried their cream yet. Maybe I will buy and try it one of these days.

      Stay pretty and healthy!

      Delete
  9. hi carmela! nawala ba yung whiteheads and blackheads mo while using this products?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi carmela! nawala ba yung whiteheads and blackheads mo while using this products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I do not have black heads on my face but I have white heads on my nose area. Yes, it helps in keeping white heads at bay. And one thing I like most is that my pores became less visible. As of now, I stopped using the shark oil because I have had enough peeling and the soap because it made my skin super dry.

      Stay pretty and healthy!

      Delete





POST YOUR ADS HERE!