Friday, June 14, 2013

To The Family's Superhero

Not all superheroes wear cape or carry a gun.  Our superhero is not covered with steel costume or does not produce webs out of his hand.   But he is as strong as any superhero you know, our very dear Tatay.

Always up for games and surprises,
Tatay joins our parlor games during our  2012 Christmas Party.
A salute to our Tatay, not only for raising us to be the person that we are today but also showing to us how he really loved our dear Nanay.   We are not born rich and well-off but our Tatay always made sure that our needs are always met.   Not only a great provider for the family but also the strong wall for everybody to lean on especially in times of confusion, trials and sickness.   While Nanay is (a bit) strict and expecting us to be disciplined; Tatay is more of playful and relaxed by the rules.   However, Tatay also has his own shares of rules to follow and he always mean what he says.   Tatay always has the habit to tickle our armpit to make us more relaxed despite stressful days or heavy works at home.   I sometimes got irritated by this but this always made me smile.   Lol!   He is also a man full of words of wisdom.   You can try seeking advice from him when you're in doubt or just to lighten up your mood.   Or ask pieces of "quotable quotes" from him.  (Tip : He always enjoy reading books and watching epic movies.)


With the fact that Nanay is not in her good state of health these days, I saw how Tatay took care of Nanay with patience, love and understanding.   Truly, a love affair that could withstand all trials and through the years.   Tatay, your love, patience and understanding has always been my standard on choosing the man for me.  (The reason why I married the best husband in the world.  Lol!)   

Tatay, carrying the youngest apo and surrounded by the rest of his apos.

This Father's Day, I am giving tribute and 1,000 stars to our dear Tatay.   Not only as a provider but also our friend and our FAMILY'S SUPERHERO!

Sharing to you my favorite Father's Day video.  While watching, it brought tears on my eyes (well, I am a cry baby ever since).


Kudos to our Tatay!

Enjoy your day!

I would also love to hear a story or two of your father's heroism.  Share it with me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!