Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer 2014 : The Baby's Journey

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12298371/?claim=hdz5tuqm4n6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello, pretties!

I know, rain has started to pour out for the last three days (especially during the afternoon).    But this Baby's Journey of her summer 2014 vacation is worth the share.

We went to the famous Boracay Island last April 3 - 6, 2014.   We will make this as our yearly birthday treat for our little girl (of course, as long as she likes it) since she really loves Boracay.   We stayed at La Bella Casa de Boracay (I will write a separate review on this on my next blog) since we preferred to be staying near the Station 1.   We already had experiences staying near Station 3 and 2 of the famous white beach.   
Enjoying the beach.. Inside the plastic bag is her castle-making tools.  
Our first night has been so tiring.  First is because of the very long travel, second is because our little girl had a fever
and I think having an asthma attack (might be because of the air pollution while travelling).  
We bought her medicines at a drugstore in D'Mall and was relieved that the fever's gone on the next day.

What a joy for us to see the smile on her face and the glow in her eyes while playing in the beach and the sand.   This made me realize that the simple tiny things are the ones that gave us the happiest moments.

We have return to our hotel since it's raining...  See the the little girl? Still enjoying the rain...
Despite her asthma and cough, she was able to enjoy what Boracay has to offer.   We again went to the Boracay's Happy Dreamland.   This time it has entrance fees.   The last time we went here, it was all for free.  However, there were other kiddie rides that were not functioning because it was damaged by the Typhoon Yolanda. 

These are some of the little one's pictures inside the Trick Museum :  (She was afraid of the large pictures at first, but was able to convince her that they will not hurt her.)

Dear old Santa in Summer...  With my little one and Papa..
How to operate this one? Row, row, roa your boat...
the real momVSbaby juorney... A great bonding for y family..
And here's the little one enjoying the kiddie rides :  (She sooooo loves Winnie the Pooh here.)




Having a child made means putting my little one's happiness ahead of my own.  I have been to this island several times.  Don't get me wrong, I always enjoyed going here.   But I could choose other destinations, but since our little one's been rambling for several months about going to Boracay as our birthday present for her, we opted to go here.   Maybe I could go to some place I want some other time.


And I presume that we will be seeing (again) of this beautiful island next year...

How about you, what's your 2014 summer vacation story with your little one?   Share it to here, I would love to hear those...



No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!