Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Got My Watch from Watch Portal

Hello again, pretties!

I was planning to buy a vintage watch from Casio but I don't want to go to malls to shop and buy.  So, I browse online stores selling watches and decided to order from Watch Portal since I read reviews that they only sell authentic products.  And I need not worry because it is a cash-on-delivery payment scheme.

I placed my order on the night of February 17, 2018 (Saturday) and they confirmed my order two days after.  On that same day almost an hour after it was confirmed, they updated me that my item is ready for shipping through LBC.  And since I am in a provincial area, they told me to expect a maximum of five days before it will be delivered on my doorstep.  


Watch Portal also has various brands that you can choose from.  


 

 

By the way, I ordered a vintage Casio watch in rose gold and I got so excited that I keep the tracking website of LBC open on my computer monitor the whole day until the day it was delivered.  (That's what I always do when ordering online.  Sorry, I always got so excited waiting for my parcel.)

At around 10 AM of January 21, 2 days after it was shipped, I already received my watch.  That was fast and the order transaction was so smooth, no hassle.  I was expecting for 5 days but I have the item for only 2 days.  Wow!

So, here's my review of both my watch and the Watch Portal.

FOR WATCH PORTAL :
  • Ordering through their online website was very convenient and hassle-free.  I did not bother to send a message or inquiry to them since their website provides pictures of the items available including the details like the price, specifications and other relevant information of the product.
  • I was given updates pertaining to my order.  They also sent me the tracking number, which some online sellers sometimes forgot, giving me the advantage on tracking my parcel.
  • Free shipping.
  • The delivery was fast.  I was able to receive the item in 2 days considering that I am located in a provincial area.
  • The best of all is that it offers cash-on-delivery payment method.  However, you can also chose to pay via paypal or credit card, whatever mode of payment you want.

FOR MY CASIO VINTAGE WATCH :
  • I super love that it is in rose gold.  Beautiful and classic.
  • It has an illuminator, helping me see clearly even on dark places.
  • It is on sale.  It's price is PhP3,495.00 but marked down to PhP2,495 only.
  • It fits perfectly on me.  Just the right size and feels light on my wrist.
  • It is digital.  It has an alarm and you can also set it to alarm every hour.  It also has a stop watch and a timer.  
  • It is water resistant so I can wear it anytime, anywhere.
  • It promises longer battery life.
  • And, the most important thing is that, it is authentic.  How to know if your watch is authentic?  Check it LINK HERE.




IS IT WORTH BUYING FROM WATCH PORTAL?

Yes, and I will definitely buy again from Watch Portal should I decide to buy another one.  

Have you also tried buying from an online store?  Share your thoughts and experience/s on the comment box below.  I would love to hear from you.

Stay healthy and pretty!






No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!