Friday, July 11, 2014

KB Collagen Food Supplement : An Honest Review

Hello, pretties!

I promised on my previous post featuring KB Collagen Food Supplement that I will be reviewing this product after a month of taking it. (Click HERE for the blog post)  So, I already consumed the three bottles of my collagen food supplement and I almost forgot to post my review here due to so many conflicting schedules.

So I mentioned in my previous blog that I have 3 boxes of KB Collagen Food Supplement.  Based on the label instructions, suggested use is 1 - 3 tablets a day.  I decided to take 2 tablets a day for two weeks but after a week of taking 2 tablets, I changed my decision (that's me being me.. hahaha..).  I take 3 tablets a day until the third week and drop to again to two tablets for the rest of the remaining tablets.


The ingredients and the instructions stated on the box.



So after using this product for a month, here are the results.

I don't have any skin breakouts or itchiness.   I don't feel nauseous or drowsy.   It also does not affect my appetite.

I noticed that even using it for only 2 weeks, my skin already feels smoother and supple.  Through continued use, my pores became less visible.   My face also has a bright glow although I could not see any visible lightening effect when it comes to my skin color.  What's visible is the pinkish glow on my face especially if my face is bare without any make-up or face powder on it.  However, I could see that my arms and legs are still a bit dry.  (I have an oily face but the skin on my legs and arms are dry.)   Maybe if I will use this for a long period of time, it will also improve the moisture of my legs and arms and also prove its lightening effect on my skin.

So, here's my beauty rundown :

PROS :
affordable, at 750 per bottle, than any collagen food supplement in the market
locally available
makes skin smooth and supple
makes skin glowing 
pores became less visible

CONS :
must be use consistently and continuously to maintain its effect on the skin
takes a longer time to see its promised effect
must be taken more than 1 tablet per day to see its visible results on the skin

THE VERDICT :
VALUE FOR THE PRICE   :    4/5
PACKAGING   :    4/5
PERFORMANCE    :    4/5
     OVER-ALL RATING  :   4

So, there you go.   Have you tried KB Collagen Food Supplement or any collagen food supplement?  What's your experience on this?  Share your thoughts on the comments box below.

For more KB products, you can check their website at http://www.ilovekb.com



1 comment:

  1. Collagen supports the skin's structure and form to keep it from sagging and wrinkling.


    Collagen supplements benefits

    ReplyDelete





POST YOUR ADS HERE!