Friday, July 11, 2014

Venus & Mars Naturals Miracle Emu Oil

Been so busy with work activities that I need (although it's always on my mind) to forget on posting any articles here.  So many commitments, so little time.

Okay, enough of that whining and I have to proceed with my review on Venus & Mars Naturals Miracle Emu Oil.

I got a 5 mL sample of this emu oil from Sample Room together with the other beauty products (see my First Ever Sample Room Haul blog post)


WHAT IS AN EMU OIL?

According to my research, emu oil is derived from the fat of a flightless bird indigenous to Australia called an emu.   Emu oil is widely used in many personal care products because it is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and it has deep penetrating moisturizing properties.   It is also considered to have anti-aging properties which helps in getting rid some of the wrinkles and signs of aging in the skin.   It has skin regeneration properties, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and even vitamins that all come together to create its anti-aging effects.  Emu oil has the ability to penetrate the skin at a very deep level, getting down into the skin pores, nourishing them and hydrating them back to perfection. Further, emu oil is sometimes marketed as anti-inflammatory product.



HOW I USE VENUS & MARS NATURALS MIRACLE EMU OIL?
I use this emu oil during the night because I don't want my face to look greasy during the day, just in case this emu oil would make my face oily.
  1. I wash my face with my facial soap and use a toner after.   I decided to skip using my usual night cream just to test this product on my face.    
  2. Pour a drop of emu oil onto my middle finger and spread gently on my face.   
  3. Do not immediately sleep after putting on the emu oil to the face.   Allow the emu oil to be absorbed by the face before sleeping to avoid transfer of oil to the pillow case or bed sheet.


The texture of V&M Naturals Miracle Emu Oil is so light and is easily absorbed by the skin.  Since it is 100% natural and hypoallergenic, I don't have any breakouts and itchiness while using it.   However, I can smell the oil in it which I personally don't like.

After three days of using the emu oil, my face became more oily.   It is because I already have an oily skin from the start.  However, I noticed that the pimple scars in my face dried up.   My face also became smooth and supple that I love touching it.   It also give my skin a brightening glow.   But even with these benefits, I decided to use this emu oil to the scars on my skin and on my baby's since it shows fast healing effects (I don't want my skin to become too greasy).   My little one has small wound on her right arm due to insect bites.   I applied it to her skin and the next day it dried up.  After days of continued use, the scars from the insect bites lightened.

V&M Naturals Emu Oil really is a miracle oil because of its skin healing properties.  I have not yet emptied the bottle sample because you can just dab a small amount onto the skin. Will I buy this again?   Of course!

So there you go, pretties!  Have you tried Venus & Mars Naturals Emu Oil?   Share your thoughts on the comment box below.


2 comments:

  1. Emu oil has a very nice antinflammatory effect but sometimes when I think of those poor animals, i'll better look for another alternative. They need those fats at their back for their survival. Poor animals are used for testing and also still used in some products. I wonder if Sebo de Macho came from animals too.

    ~" A Probinsiyana's blog "~

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. Despite its benefits, there should be alternative products for these. Sebo de Macho is also an effective product.
      Btw, thanks for visiting my blog!

      xoxo

      Delete





POST YOUR ADS HERE!