Monday, June 23, 2014

Hair Accessories : A DIY Back-to-School Project For My Little One

So, it's back to school again.  And my little one is now on its nursery school (last year I allowed her to attend school as a sit-in/observer student since she was not allowed to enroll on a regular class because of her age).   

I still have plenty of ribbons, fabrics, hair clips, metal headbands and accessories left since I used to sell hair clips and headbands online.   (Since I became preoccupied with all the activities : career, mom and wife duties, blogging, etc, etc.  not to mention my current hobby - gardening/flowers, I decided to take a rest on making hair accessories.)   But although I quit selling these online, I still make an effort to spare a day or two in making a pair or more for my little doll.   So now that she'll be going back to school, I decided to make one a pair for her.

The essentials.   Craft-making will never be good without them. 



I just love pink.   I have loads of scrap fabrics which I kept in case I am in the mood of making crafts.   Plus the metal headband.   




So you wrap the fabric into the metal headband.   Make sure to wrap it nicely.


I also have flowers and rosettes made of ribbons and fabrics that I previously made during my online-selling days.  I also kept several trinkets which can still be used for my DIYs crafts.


 There goes my little one's pink, girly headband.


I also chose two of my kept rosettes and attached them to a metal hair clip and adorned it with a feather decoration I bought. 


Another pink hair accessory for my angel.   

What do you love doing for your little one?   Do you have any DIY ideas?  Share your thoughts in the comment box below!





No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!