Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Review : Mustela STELATOPIA® Milky Bath Oil

Hello, pretties!

Great and effective products entails great price.  I am not judging those affordable products but the reason why these products are priced in a much higher cost are because they are effective products.   And I believe that is also the reason why Mustela products are a bit more expensive than the rest of other baby products.

But who cares as long as it is safe and effective on my babies' skin needs?


I bought another set of Mustela baby (they have for mommies, too) products, as I mentioned on my August haul post.  Ahtough my baby does not have skin asthma or eczema, the hot, humid weather nowadays causes bungang araw on my baby's skin and Mustela STELATOPIA® Milky Bath Oil is a great help.

Mustela STELATOPIA® Milky Bath Oil
(200 mL)
Price : PhP1,130.00
photo credit : www.mustela.ph
MAIN INGREDIENTS :

  • Sunflower oil distillate - soothes the skin, stimulates the synthesis of key lipids in the epidermis.
  • Sweet almond oil - replenishes lipids
  • Chamomile oil - soothes the skin

It has no parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, alcohol chlorphenesin, essential oils, perfumes, soap and colorings.  This makes it very safe for the sensitive skin our babies and it is specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions to the skin.

The milky bath oil is specially formulated for dry and eczema-prone skin.  It replenishes the lipids in the driest skin and instantly soothes sensations of discomfort.   

HOW TO USE :
Pour 2 - 3 capfuls of the milky bath oil into thew bathwater.   Stir the water until the product is evenly mixed into it and a milky vale appears.  Carefully cleanse your child without rinsing off the water.  Then dry the skin without forgetting the skin folds, patting them with a soft towel, taking care not to rub the skin.

HOW I DID IT :
I pour 2 caps of the milky bath oil to the baby boy's bath tub and stir the water until it is evenly mixed.  I allow our baby boy to soak into the milky bath oil mix for about a minute or 2, just enough time for his skin to enjoy the goodness of the oil.  Pat dry his skin and apply the emollient cream (I will write a separate review of it.).
Just be careful because just like any other oil, STELATOPIA® Milky Bath Oil can make the bath tub slippery.

I noticed that the redness on my baby's skin lessened and the bungang araw is almost not there. When his bungang araw really flares up, I made him a bath of this milky bath oil every 3 days and a great difference can already be seen.  His skin is improving!

The STELATOPIA® line of Mustela is a must for me since we had our first baby and is considered as a part of our "baby's must-have list".   And now that we have our little boy, we have an answer with his skin issues since I know that Mustela is a great product to help me deal with it.  I love this product since it can do great wonders on my children's skin.

If you want to know more about Mustela products, you can check Mustela Philippines (Facebook) or www.mustela.ph (website).  Or you can contact them through their hotline +63 917 8959988 or email mustelaphilippines@yahoo.com, they are very friendly and accommodating with all their customer's inquiries.

I'd love to know your thoughts on this, share it on the comment box below.








No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!