Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Magaan Soft Hair with Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Shampoo + Cream Conditioner

Hello, pretties!

I had my hair rebonded for almost 2 months and I am very much keen on trying hair care products that would make my hair dry or worse, damaged it.  I was advised by the salon to try hair masking every once a week to keep my hair healthy and shiny.  (You know, without proper care to our hair that undergone rebonding might cause severe damage to it.  So pretties, be aware.)


But for my daily hair care regimen, I got my pair of Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture (Shampoo + Cream Conditioner) together with other beauty goodies from Sample Room.


I was greeted by a sweet smelling scent of this pair contained on a shimmering, red box that says, "How does it feel?"




I have been using this duo for 2 weeks already and I can say that it changes my impression on this one.   I had previous experience with Palmolive Naturals Shampoo that caused me dandruff (eeeww!) that why I was so skeptical at first to try.  

Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Shampoo
Price : PhP96.50
Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Cream Conditioner
Price : PhP95.20
Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Shampoo + Cream Conditioner has specialized formula containing Coco Cream and Milk Protein extracts that instantly adds essential hydration to the hair for long-lasting softness.  

I had a thin hair strand and do not have coarse hair since it has been rebonded just recently.  My only concern is that my hair needs to be properly moisturized and nourished by a right hair product.

The shampoo has water-like consistency that has nice, fresh scent.  The scent is not overpowering and it stays long even after a day's work.  It lathers gently on my hair and I can feel that it really cleanse my hair thoroughly.

The cream conditioner has rather thick consistency.  I allowed the conditioner to stay on my hair for about 2 - 3 minutes before rinsing it to ensure that my hair absorbed the nutrients.

Me and my daughter are using this power duo as of now and we both love it!  No dandruff on my hair this time and my daughter's hair still smells fresh even after a day of fun and activities in school.

BEAUTY RUNDOWN
  PROS
  • nice, fresh scent that lasts all day
  • packaging is nice
  • tangle-free hair
  • hair feels soft and light (Gaang Palmolive)
  • price is affordable
  • can be bought at any department store or drugstores

  CONS
  • none
THE VERDICT
     5/5 

And here's the good news, you can still grab your own pair of this hair care products at Sample Room and enjoy a soft and tangle-free hair all day.

Pretties, what are your favorite hair care products? Have you tried this power duo?  Share your thoughts on the comment box below, I would love to hear it.

Stay pretty and healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!