Monday, June 16, 2014

Maybe It's Maybelline : Baby Lips Color

I usually had chapped lips since I have this (bad) habit of frequently biting and/or licking my lips.   It is not so good to look at since it will become too dry and flaky.  That's why lip balms will always be a part of my beauty essentials. And to honestly tell you, I am a major fan of Maybelline Baby Lips since it's first introduced in the  market.

But my most fave of all is this Baby Lips Color in Cherry Kiss.   I love that it gives my lips a hint of red even without wearing a lipstick.   Okay, I know.  It's color is not as vibrant as those red lipsticks, but I still love wearing this lip balm.


Why I love this baby?  It moisturizes my lips without looking so oily.   Plus it stays for 6 long hours.




It's formula has Vitamin E and jojoba oil which helps in shedding away rough and drying lips resulting to a supple smooth and soft lips all day.


You can count on this baby since it also has SPF16.


For only less than a hundred pesos,  you can achieve a baby smooth lips on this one.  It also has a nice packaging, oh-so girly and super handy!


I've been using this lip balm for years and I can say that we are a perfect match.   It is so easy to apply and does not feel sticky on the lips.  It even smells sweet!

And these are my other Maybelline favorites!
So what's my verdict?
  • VALUE FOR ITS PRICE : 5/5
  • PACKAGING : 5/5
  • PERFORMANCE : 5/5
                      OVER-ALL RATING : 5

Have you also tried Maybelline Baby Lips?  How do you rate it?  Share it here!


1 comment:

  1. Like ko rin 'tong lip balm ng Maybelline. Inexpensive and it they have different varieties. Gusto ko ireview lahat! :D

    ReplyDelete





POST YOUR ADS HERE!