Friday, August 26, 2016

Gluta-C with Kojic Plus+ Whitening System (Face & Body Powder + Body Lotion)

Hello again, pretties!

Have you heard of kojic acid?  Which brand of beauty products having Kojic acid is more effective in skin whitening for you?  

Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. for use in the manufacturing of Sake or the Japanese rice wine.  It is a mild inhibitor of the formation of pigment in plant and animal tissues, and is used in food and cosmetics to preserve or change colors of substances.  (source : Wikipedia)

Kojic acid has becoming popular nowadays known to have faster lightening effect on the skin and it is mostly incorporated as one of the active ingredients in most beauty products like lotions, serums, creams and soaps.


Sample Room has another up for grabs kojic-based beauty products for its members and I, fancied with the lightening effects brought by kojic acid, sampled a set of face & body powder + body lotion from Gluta-C. (I did not include the soap in the sampled products, although it is also available, because Kojic soaps always made my skin super dry and itchy.)
"Gluta-C is an intense and concentrated line for skin whitening and anti-aging.  It is formulated with antioxidants Glutathione and Vitamin C, plus more active whitening agents working at multiple levels to achieve maximum whitening and anti-aging benefits."
CLAIMS :
  • Has 4x skin whitening action from Glutathione, Vitamin C, Kojic Acid and Azelaoyl Diglycinate, achieving whitening from 4 different angles and ensuring greater efficacy.  
  • Moisturizing
  • Revitalizing and smoothening
  • 3x more antioxidants (to help reduce toxins)
 For best results, use the rest of Gluta-C Kojic Plus+ products to supplement the moisturizing, smoothening and whitening benefit.  Although Gluta-C Kojic Plaus+ products have SPF, use additional sun protection for extended sun exposure.


GLUTA-C (Glutathione + Vitamin C) with KOJIC PLUS+ WHITENING SYSTEM
4x Skin Whitening Body Lotion
Full Size : 150 mL
Price : PhP219.75
photo credit : Gluta-C



The best thing with this product is its SPF30.  Although I still need to use a sunblock aside from this lotion, I love knowing that it has higher SPF and can help protect my skin from UVA and UVB rays of the sun.  It has a citrus and powdery scent that makes it so fresh and smells nice when applied on the skin.  Even it has a thick consistency, it easily blends with the skin and does leave a greasy or oily kind of feeling.   

It has a white color but when applied to the skin it does not leave a white cast and does not have a sticky after-feel.   

I also noticed a slight difference on my skin tone after almost 2 weeks of use.   

The only downside on this product is it does not have enough moisturizing properties.   I need to reapply because I noticed that my arms (where my skin is dry) gets a little bit dry after an hour or so of application.


GLUTA-C (Glutathione + Vitamin C) with KOJIC PLUS+ WHITENING SYSTEM
4x Skin Whitening Face and Body Powder
Full Size : 150 mL
Price : PhP219.75
photo credit : Gluta-C

It has its trademark scent, the powdery and citrus scent, that I love on Gluta-C with Kojic Plus+ .   This face and body powder can be used as a loose powder to finish your make-up.  And since I have an dry to oily combination skin, it provides me a fresh, matte finish look.  

I love how it gives my skin a certain glow with its finely milled loose powder.  It's a different beauty powder compared to my previous regular talc or baby powder.  It leaves a cast that I love to look at!

For more than 2 weeks of use, however, I did not see any difference on my skin complexion on the face where I use the powder.  But, it does not give me skin breakouts or itchiness, so that's a plus for me. 

BEAUTY RUNDOWN :
Gluta-C with Kojic Plus+ is a great product especially for those who want affordable and effective whitening (kojic) beauty products.  Please take note, however, that you have to avoid too much sun exposure if you are using whitening products.  And don't forget the sunscreen!

Pretties, what kojic-based beauty products have you tried that are effective on you?  Share your thoughts on the comment box below, I would love to hear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!