Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Olay Skin Whitening Bar Rose & Milk : The #OneWashWonder

Hello again, pretties!

I have been wondering why skin whitening always come with sacrifice (or pains).   I have tried several whitening soaps, like papaya soaps (Check my review on PSALMSTRE PLACENTA PAPAYA SOAP), calamansi soaps and now, the kojic acid soap that's gaining popularity in terms of effective whitening.   But the price I have to pay for the sake of skin whitening is to have a dry (super) and itchy skin in return.   


I am currently using moisturizing body wash but bar soaps has always been a staple in my bathroom.  Being a fan of Olay products, I was glad to know that Sample Room has various Olay soaps that I can try first before deciding which soap suits better for me.   Sample agad!   I got samples of 2 Olay Skin Whitening Bar Soaps of different variants (Which I will also took time to post my review on the other Olay Bar soap - NEXT.) and Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner (Click on the link to read my review on this hair care duo.)

OLAY SKIN WHITENING BAR SOAP
(Rose and Milk)
Full Size : 90g.
Price : PhP46.00
photo credit : Olay Philippines
Olay Skin Whitening Bar with Rose & Milk is the #OneWashWonder that will give you natural white skin even from first use.  It has been specially designed with a triple whitening system.
Enjoy its creamy lather and lasting fragrance that will leave your skin feeling smooth and moisturized.  It is dermatologically and clinically tested with natural rose and milk extract formula that is gentle on the skin.  Feel the difference from its first use and discover why 8 out of 10 Filipinas can't get enough of this #OneWashWonder.
CLAIMS :
Reveal your natural white all over.
Gently exfoliates your skin and wash away dead skin cells.
Even out your skin tone to make it look clean and clear.

Before I go on with my review, let me tell you that I was really excited opening the bag of Sample Room because I can already smell the scent of the products inside even though it was still unopened. It smells so fresh and sweet!

MY REVIEW :
This variant of Olay Skin Whitening Bar Soap made it to the top of my favorite bar soap.  Why? Well, who would not want a sweet-smelling soap yet not so strong or overpowering to the nose?  I WANT IT AND I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH ITS SMELL!  This soap reminds me of one of my Bath & Body works body wash.  And since I am confined in the four walls of my office space and not exposed to dust and heat, its scent lasted for hours.  It does complements with my perfume.

The soap is shaped in a way that I can take and keep a firm hold of it when using.  There are soaps that will easily drop on my grip because of its shape and size.  That's ergonomics, by the way!

It lathers gently on my skin and can be rinsed off easily.  I can feel that it thoroughly cleanses my skin leaving my skin soft and smooth.  However, just make sure not to soak the soap in the water because it melts quickly.   It does not make my skin dry or itchy unlike other whitening soaps.  Like other Olay soaps, it effectively moisturizes the skin and I noticed that the dry areas of my body like the arms and legs are also enjoying the goodness of Olay Skin Whitening Bar Rose & Milk.

I have been using this soap for more than a week.  I did not see so much difference on the improvement of my skin tone but I can see the brightening effect it gives on my skin every after wash.

PROS :
very nice, refreshing scent
creates good lather and easy to rinse off
gentle on the skin, does not cause irritation or itchiness
moisturizes my skin, even the driest areas

CONS :
dissolves easily

THE VERDICT : 4.5 / 5

Anyway, I already bought another bar of this Olay Skin Whitening Bar Rose & Milk since I really love it (especially its scent!).  Truly, a #OneWashWonder!

This is it, pretties!  What Olay beauty bar have you tried?  What's your favorite?  Share your thoughts on the comment box below, I would love to hear it!

Stay pretty and healthy!





No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!