Saturday, August 20, 2016

Review : Olay Regenerist Miracle Duo

Hello, pretties!

I have to admit it, I begun to think and consider anti-aging beauty products when I entered the age of 30.  And now that I am 34 and hurdling so many tasks, these products are considered as great investments.

Nowadays, we have heard and seen a lot of anti-aging products that we could not really tell if it's effective on our skin.  Alas, when Sample Room offered this Miracle Duo for sampling, why not grab samples of this.  Di ba nga, try before you buy ang motto nila, so, might as well try the free samples first before buying a new set.

I am using this Miracle Duo during the night while at daytime (only for 4 days now), I use the Olay Miracle Boost together with Dalfour Beauty that Flawless Beauty and Skin recently sent to me.



OLAY REGENERIST MIRACLE BOOST YOUTH PRE-ESSENCE
(40 mL)
Price : PhP1,399.00

The Olay's Miracle Boost Youth Pre-essence is powered to supercharge skin cell energy by 35% to strengthen skin inherent young power.

CLAIMS :

  • Boost the penetration of anti-aging actives to increase cell metabolism and renewal.
  • Bring skin hydration improvement instantly.
  • Improves skin barrier function giving a healthy-looking skin.
  • Makes skin translucent and radiant even after first use. 



Its unique auto-dropper packaging ensures the exact and right amount of the pre-essence in every application.  This kind of packaging also makes it luxxe and hygienec.

It has Golden Amino Peptide-infused essence known as an effective ingredient in anti-aging.  As we age, our natural collagen slows down so we need ingredients like this to boost renewal.
After cleansing and toning, I apply two drops of this pre-essence to cover my entire face including the neck area.  It has gel-like texture with very thin consistency that is quickly absorbed by my skin.  It does not feel sticky or greasy.  It's like I did not put anything on my skin.   I applied it in a patting motion (do not put too much pressure if applying anything on the face).  I have to wait for a few seconds to ensure that the pre-essence is properly absorbed by my skin and proceed to the next : OLAY REGENERIST MICRO-SCULPTING CREAM.

OLAY REGENERIST MICRO-SCULPTING CREAM
(50g)
Price : PhP1,699.00

The Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream has Hydra-firming Complex formula which helps in retaining skin's youthfulness and Amino-peptide Complex formula that helps renew skin's surface.

CLAIMS :

  • Renew skin's youthfulness.
  • Reduce fine lines and wrinkles appearance with moisturization.
  • Exfoliate and smooth skin.
  • Hydrates to help plump skin.

I have a dry to oily skin so I sometimes has hesitations when it comes to using moisturizers.  It sometimes cause skin breakouts on my face since it makes my skin more oily.   Although the Microsculpting Cream has a little bit thicker consistency, it does not make my face oily unlike the other moisturizers I previously used.

It does not have quick absorption on my skin but once absorbed it does blends easily well.   I did not feel any greasiness or oiliness.

Waking up has never been so good.  Looking at my face moisturized, hydrated and more supple after waking up really feels satisfying.  But I would give a thumbs down on the packaging because I would get the the cram straight from its tub.  Could be more hygienic if it is packaged in a tube.

Pretties, you might ask, why do I have to use these during the night?  Because it is during the time when we are sleeping that the repair system of our body is at its peak.

If I will run out of my sample, I will definitely be going back for this MIracle Duo again.  I have been using this duo for over a month now and I can say that it has more pros than cons here.  I notice subtle changes (even my friends noticed it, too) and remarkable changes can be seen on skin (especially the visible pores that were minimized).  Who could not be happier?

This Miracle Duo is available at any local department stores, drugstores or check online at Lazada.

Have you tried this Miracle Duo from Olay Regenerist?  What anti-aging products have you tried?  Share your thoughts on the comment box below, I would love to hear it.



No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!