Thursday, August 18, 2016

Change is Coming : The New Me!

Hello, pretties!

Although I hibernated from blogosphere for 2 years, I was able to be active on my other social media accounts.  I was able to change my Instagram username into babiesbooksandlollipops.

What made me change my username? 

After giving birth to our second kid, a baby boy, and while contemplating what to do during my more-than-2 months of maternity leave, I had more time browsing and updating my Instagram account.   Aside from taking care of the newborn baby, his Ate and the husband, at the same time juggling house chores despite the presence of a house helper, I was able to take time reading my dusty books piled in the corner cabinet of our house that were not touched for the past months because I always felt tired and sleepy during my entire pregnancy.   It was also during these period that I was able to eat all the sweet foods I would want to eat (I was deprived on these during my pregnancy because I was having gestational diabetes.)  The husband has been so generous to provide me with these.

I was also able to enjoy watching movies (non-stop) during the day especially if the baby boy was asleep.  And since his Ate is already in preschool, the TV was all up to me.   Hahahaha!  The husband was amused when I talked to him the story line of such movies I watched.  Name it, from Filipino movies, Hollywood, Korean, Bollywood..  Talk about boredom.  Classic movies to recent ones.  It was also during this time that I was able to repeat watching Game of Thrones (#1 fan here!) series from its Season 1 to Season 4 and nobody would interrupt me (aside from the little man in the house, if he wants to nurse from and cuddle with his beautiful Mama) every Monday for GoT's Season 5.  

And so that's it!  Inspired by my 2 babies, my collection of books, my love of  sweets and movies, "babies, books & lollipops" sounds like Eureka! to me.

The New Me!
And now that I find this username sound baby-ish/mommy-ish, I am now more than decided to change my blog name into this.  

Currently, I already change my header photo with a name "babiesbooksandlollipops" into it.  And I like the header photo more than my previous (patronizing myself).   

So, pretties, watch out for the next couple of days because my blog page will experience a minor revamp.  Definitely, Change is coming here!





No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!