Sunday, August 28, 2016

NO FRIZZ, NO FUZZ. JUST FINESSE : Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner

Hello again, pretties!

I noticed that Sample Room's been up with hair care products lately.  Just when our sampled Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture Shampoo + Cream Conditioner (check my reviews on this duo!) nearing empty, SR has another set of hair care that claims to be good in giving moisture and nourishment to the hair.  

And since my hair had recently undergone rebonding, I had to be extra careful in using products that would gently care for my hair to make it stronger and well-nourished.  And as you know, rebonded hair would always look dull flat and super bagsak.  So, I decided to try this pair and see if this would help in adding volume (or life) to my hair. (fingers crossed)

At Finesse, we care about your hair, and we want to always help you look and feel your best especially when it comes to making a good hair day even better!  That is why we've created a unique formula with active silk and soy proteins that penetrate deep into the hair shaft to help restore and strengthen hair that's damaged, dry or just straight up stubborn.  With these ingredients, hair is replenished with natural moisture leaving hair healthier, stronger and more alive.
No Frizz. No Fuzz. Just FINESSE.

photo credit : Finesse

FINESSE MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO
(Restore + Strengthen)
Full Size : 384 mL
Price : 267.75
Lather into something wonderful!  Finesse's shampoo enriches and moisturizes hair deep down to the root leaving it smooth and easy to manage.

FINESSE MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER
(Restore + Strengthen)
Full Size : 384 mL
Price : 267.75
A moisturizing conditioner that replenishes and penetrates deep into hair roots.  The prefect balance between softness and manageability!

CLAIMS :

  • Makes hair soft, silky and manageable.
  • Protects hair from impending damages.
  • Strengthens hair from roots to tips.
  • Penetrates through the hair, helping it to take the right amount without build-up or weigh-down.
Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner is unique with self-adjusting formula of silk and soy proteins that moisturizes the hair leaving a protective coat and shine while unraveling beautiful, healthy and strong hair.

HOW-TO :
Shampoo :  Massage into wet hair to form a lather.  Rinse thoroughly.
Conditioner : After shampooing, massage through the hair.  I leave it on my hair for 2 - 3 minutes in order for my hair to get enough nutrients.  Rinse thoroughly.  Daily usage is highly recommended.

BEAUTY RUNDOWN :
First, I like its scent, mild and not so strong or overpowering that it stays the whole day.  It smells so refreshing!  The shampoo has watery-like consistency that creates a good lather when applied to the hair.  It is colored white with silky, shimmer along with it.  The conditioner has a thick consistency that does not feel sticky on my hair after rinsing it off.  

Although it does make my hair soft, manageable and with "bounce",   I noticed that it does not really gave enough moisture to my hair.  I still had to apply L'Oreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil (wait for my review on this angel) to my hair to make it shiny and moisturized.  What I like in using this duo is it makes my hair full of life.  My usual super bagsak hair is transformed into a bouncy, full-of-life hair.  
Even it has its downside, I have yet encountered a perfect shampoo + conditioner that would meet all the needs of my hair (or meet my demands). 

And by the way, FINESSE MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER are still up for grabs at the Sample Room (click the link here).   Try them and see for yourself!


THE VERDICT : 4 / 5

What makes your hair silky soft and manageable?  Have you tried Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner?  Share your thoughts on the comment box below, I would love to hear it.

Stay pretty and healthy!













No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!