Thursday, August 18, 2016

The 5-day Challenge : MOSVIT GOLD

Hello, pretties!

Everyday has always been a challenge for me.  That is, juggling everything from taking care of my 2 active kids and the Husband, meeting the demands of my career, managing the household and everything in between.  The Baby Boy has his own yaya at present but she is a stay-out yaya who went home at around 7 pm and the Ate's yaya just recently left us (after almost 4 years), this made me so stressful and with a handful of chores during the night. 

Two weeks ago, I visited my physician and asked for a multivitamin that could help me survive my everyday challenges.  I was previously taking a different multivitamins but as they say, hiyangan lang.   The doctor prescribed to me MOSVIT GOLD and after 5 days of taking it, I can say that this one's hiyang for me.


For the complete vitamins and minerals content of MOSVIT GOLDCLICK HERE. 

DOSAGE : 1 tablet daily

INDICATION : Prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiency.  As a daily nutritional or dietary supplement for both men and women, young and old.   As a nutritional supplement during pregnancy and lactation.


Why taking MOSVIT is essential?

  • Lycopene has antioxidant properties that may help promote a healthy heart.
  • Beta-Carotene, Selenium, Vitamin C & E are antioxidants important for maintaining healthy immune functions.
  • B Vitamins help convert the food we eat into the energy we need.
  • Vitamin C is essential for healthy teeth, gums and bones.
  • Calcium plus Vitamin D helps maintain strong bones and calcium, regulates muscle contractions, including heartbeat.
  • Vitamin E may help maintain a healthy circulatory system by helping to reduce low density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation.
  • Folic Acid  reduces homocysteine levels which is a known cardiac risk.
  • Lutein helps maintain healthy eyes.
  • Magnesium is necessary for proper muscle and nerve function.
  • Zinc is a mineral essential for normal tissue renewal and skeletal structure.
However, take note, that our body cannot make most vitamins, or at least not in substantial amounts, so we have to get them from eating the right kind of foods and taking the proper supplement.

How to promote good health?
  1. Eat a healthy diet.
  2. Take MOSVIT GOLD daily
  3. Right exercise 
  4. Healthy lifestyle
So after 5 days of taking MOSVIT GOLD (and still taking it until now), I did not feel physically stressed despite the everyday tasks that I need to tackle.  Even I sometimes lack sleep, I am still mentally alert at work.  

WILL I RECOMMEND/BUY THIS MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT?
Definitely YES!  Actually, I bought a box containing 100 tablets.

There you go, pretties!  What multivitamin supplement are you taking right now?   Share your experience/s in the comment box below, I would love to hear it.

Stay pretty and healthy!





No comments:

Post a Comment





POST YOUR ADS HERE!